NFPA 1033 Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator
Make sure investigators are up to the task with the NFPA 1033: Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator.
This critical Standard identifies the minimum job performance requirements necessary to perform as a fire investigator in both the private and public sectors. An expanded scope applies to all fire investigations--including outside, vehicle, and other fires that are not structural.
- Chapter 1 Administration •1.1 Scope •1.2 Purpose •1.3 General
- Chapter 2 Referenced Publications •2.1 General •2.2 NFPA Publications. (Reserved) •2.3 Other Publications •2.4 References for Extracts in Mandatory Sections. (Reserved)
- Chapter 3 Definitions •3.1 General •3.2 NFPA Official Definitions •3.3 General Definitions
- Chapter 4 Fire Investigator •4.1 General •4.2 Scene Examination •4.3 Documenting the Scene •4.4 Evidence Collection/Preservation •4.5 Interview •4.6 Post-Incident Investigation •4.7 Presentations
- Annex A Explanatory Material
- Annex B Explanation of the Standard and Concepts of JPRs
- Annex C Informational References Index
8 1/2" x 11", softcover