Fire Investigator Field Guide 2/e
International Association of Arson Investigators, NFPA
Fire Investigator Field Guide, 2/e is your direct link to the information you need to conduct thorough and accurate investigations.
As a fire investigator, your job is to provide answers as to origin and cause. The Fire Investigator Field Guide, 2/e will help you safely and systematically conduct your investigation and find these answers.
From pre-arrival activities to documentation and analysis, this essential guide has you covered through every phase of the investigation process!
This substantive resource features tables, charts, and other tools gathered from the most current and respected references available, including:
- NFPA 170, Standard for Fire Safety and Emergency Symbols, 2009 Edition
- NFPA 921, Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, 2011 Edition
- NFPA’s Fire Protection Handbook, Twentieth Edition
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, Fourth Edition
- Section 1 Planning and Scientific Method,
- Section 2 Safety,
- Section 3 Physical Evidence,
- Section 4 Origin Determination,
- Section 5 Fire Cause Determination and Analysis,
- Section 6 Sources Information,
- Section 7 Specific Fire Scenes,
- Section 8 Documentation
SpecificationsInternational Association of Arson Investigators, NFPA, Jones & Bartlett
4" x 7" softcover/spiral bound
black & white photos and charts