Fire Investigator Field Guide 2/e, International Association of Arson Investigators, NFPA, Jones & Bartlett, 2012
Fire Investigator Field Guide, 2/e is your direct link to the information you need to conduct thorough and accurate investigations.
As a fire investigator, your job is to provide answers as to origin and cause. The Fire Investigator Field Guide, 2/e will help you safely and systematically conduct your investigation and find these answers.
This substantive resource features tables, charts, and other tools gathered from the most current and respected references available, including:
- NFPA 170, Standard for Fire Safety and Emergency Symbols, 2009 Edition
- NFPA 921, Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, 2011 Edition
- NFPA’s Fire Protection Handbook, Twentieth Edition
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, Fourth Edition
From pre-arrival activities to documentation and analysis, this essential guide has you covered through every phase of the investigation process!
- Section 1 Planning and Scientific Method
Section 2 Safety
Section 3 Physical Evidence
Section 4 Origin Determination
Section 5 Fire Cause Determination and Analysis
Section 6 Sources Information
Section 7 Specific Fire Scenes
Section 8 Documentation
4" x 7", 320 pages, black & white photos and charts, softcover/spiral, ISBN: 978-0-7637-5852-3, BF2613 / $62.95