High Angle Rescue Techniques, 3/e Field Guide
Tom Vines and Steve Hudson
Knowledge of high angle rescue is vital to many emergency service personnel.
This field guide to High Angle Rescue Techniques offers the latest in compliance with nationally recognized standards set by OSHA and the NFPA.
This quick reference offers a variety of common high angle situations and procedures for easy consultation in the field.
- Full color throughout, the design is visually engaging and aids in understanding concepts.
- Easy-to-transport, the reader can take it with them, wherever they go.
- Ideal for rescuers, students, and trainers.
- Complies with the latest NFPA guidelines.
- Small size and condensed content for quick reference in the field or classroom.
- Extensively illustrated with diagrams of procedures and tying knots.
- Minimum equipment lists for procedures to aid rescuers in preparation.
4 3/8" x 7 3/8" softcover