Sanford Fire Apparatus
Joe Raymond, Jr.
From it's earliest deliveries of the 1920s, through the 1980s, the major events and accomplishments of the Sanford Fire Apparatus Corporation are chronicled.
Mr. Raymond has organized his book along the lines of specific periods of time, and the corresponding effect on the company:
- 1909-1924 - The Industrial Revolution Creates A New Business
- 1925-1932 - Fire Apparatus Division Takes Charge
- 1933-1939 - Motor Trucks Depart as Streamlining Arrives
- 1940-1947 - A New Corporate Identity as Sanford Goes to War
- 1948-1959 - Filling the Needs of Loyal Customers
- 1960-1964 - Revitalizing a Proud Name
- 1965-1985 - Building for the Future
- 1925-1946 - Sanford Delivery Lists
Accompanying the comprehensive text are pictures of the different models and some advertisements.
SpecificationsThe Engine House, 1986
8 1/2" x 11" softcover
104 pages, 135 black & white photos