New York City “10-84”, Advanced Video, 2004
Originally released by Advanced Video in 2006, with videography by Joseph Epstein.
6 scenes with some first due action. Hear all radio transmissions.
- July 7, 2005 - Queens, Box 4038 - All Hands - Very heavy fire showing out windows of three story multiple dwelling. Arrive with units. Tonka Truck 124 in action! Seneca Ave & George St - 28th Battalion & 14th Division.
- July 15, 2005 - Bronx, Box 3092 - 3rd Alarm - Taxpayer with heavy smoke and fire. Interview with Battalion Chief. E Tremont & Pawling Ave - 20th Battalion and Division 7.
- January 15, 2006 - Queens, Box 7850 - 2nd Alarm - Tanker Truck on BQE at Roosevelt Ave. Tanker fully involved with foam operations. Hear all transmissions for water and foam operations.
- March 13, 2006 - Queens, Box 9820 - 5th Alarm. Heavy smoke and fire conditions. 3 tower ladders in operation. 89th Ave & Sutphin Blvd. Lots of action!
- March 25, 2006 - Brooklyn, Box 1045 - Heavy fire showing upon arrival! Lots of actionand hear all transmissions on fire attack. See tower ladder set up at this 3 frame apartment building. Rutland Rd & Brooklyn Ave.
- March 26, 2006 - Manhattan, Box 588 - 3rd Alarm. 5 floor brick commercial. Smoke and fire showing. 5th Avenue & West 19th Street - 6th Battalion and 1st Division.
75 minutes, DN1050 / $29.95