Ladder Company Fireground Ops 3rd ed. CD Study Guide, Mac version, Knightlite, 2011
The ultimate study tool whether you are taking a Ladder Company Operations course or studying for a promotional exam. Also makes a great test generating tool for training officers and instructors.
Based on NFPA’s Ladder Company Fireground Operations 3rd Edition this software features:
- 475 Questions and 67 Definitions.
- Saves Your High Score
- Screen Resolution Independent - Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor
- Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
- Review Mode - Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers
- Page references to the Brady text.
- Software can read questions out loud to you.
- Automatically saves your last session.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer.
- Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
- Save multiple sessions.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
- Print flash cards.
- Print custom terminology tests.
- Print terminology glossaries.
- Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters or all chapters.
- 18 graphical skins - Change screen and printer fonts.
- Add your own questions to any chapter. Database is easily edited.
- Optional TestMaker Upgrade Module allows you to create custom chapters.
Mac version CD-ROM, SFL052MAC / $26.95
Ladder Company Fireground Operations, 3rd ed., BL0983 / $98.95