Criminal Procedure Manual 2021
John Sofis Scheft, Esq.
The comprehensive law enforcement reference on Massachusetts criminal procedure – including constitutional principles and court decisions on stop and frisk, traffic stops, arrests, searches, interrogations and identifications.
Key topics include:
Includes Miranda/Showup ID Card!
- Exclusionary rule issues
- Police encounters
- Traffic stops and jurisdiction
- Allegations of police bias
- Exit orders
- Arrests (with and without warrants)
- Searches (with and without warrants)
- Electronic evidence (cell phones, GPS, and more)
SpecificationsLaw Enforcement Dimensions, 2021
7" x 9" spiral bound