John Sofis Scheft, Esq.
The comprehensive law enforcement reference on Massachusetts criminal procedure – including constitutional principles and court decisions on encounters, detentions, frisks, traffic stops, use of force, arrests, searches, electronic evidence, interrogations, and identifications.
Key topics include:
• Exclusionary rule issues and ethics
• Police encounters
• Traffic stops and jurisdiction
• Allegations of police bias
• Exit orders
• Use of force (UOF)
• Arrests (with and without warrants)
• Searches (with and without warrants)
• Electronic evidence (cell phones, GPS, and more)
Includes Miranda/Showup ID Card