Fire Instructor II Exam Prep, 7th edition
Dr. Ben A. Hirst
The Fire Instructor II Exam Prep, 7th edition is designed to prepare you for a Fire Instructor II certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions on the actual exam.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation, developed by Dr. Ben. A. Hirst to help improve examination scores. The practice examinations were written by qualified fire and emergency services personnel and validated through current reference materials by review committees. Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
Included in this manual:
- Practice examinations for NFPA 1041, Standard for Fire Instructor Professional Qualifications, 2019 Edition
- Self-scoring guide with page references to multiple textbooks for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 1041, Standard for Fire Instructor Professional Qualifications, 2019 Edition
- Jones and Bartlett Learning, Fire Instructor, Principles and Practice, 3rd Edition
- IFSTA Fire and Emergency Services Instructor, 9th Edition
- Test-by-test reading lists
This exam prep references NFPA 1041, IFSTA's Fire & Emergency Services Instructor, 9/e and Jones and Bartlett's Fire and Emergency Services Instructor: Principles and Practice 3/e
SpecificationsPerformance Training Systems, 2022
8 1/2" x 11" softcover