Juvenile Law Manual 2022, Massachusetts Police Manual
John Sofis Scheft, Esq.
The invaluable reference for Massachusetts juvenile law features CRA, SROs, school searches, AMBER alert, bullying, secure and non-secure detention, and much more.
Our trusty companion for juvenile issues affecting Massachusetts law enforcement.
Up-to-date information on:
- Mandatory reporting
- Human trafficking
- Child endangerment and enticement
- Sex offenders
- Missing children/AMBER alert
- School attendance and searches
- MOUs and SROs
- Miranda warnings for juveniles
- Secure and non-secure detentions
- Juvenile court jurisdiction and arrest powers
SpecificationsLaw Enforcement Dimensions, 2022
7" x 9" spiral bound