Pumper Driver Operator Exam Prep, 7th edition
Dr. Ben A Hirst
The Pumper Driver Operator Exam Prep 7th edition is designed to prepare you for a Pumper Driver Operator certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation, developed by Dr. Ben. A. Hirst to help improve examination scores. The practice examinations were written by qualified fire and emergency services personnel and validated through current reference materials by review committees. Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
Included in this manual:
- Practice examinations for NFPA, 1002 Standard for Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications, 2017 edition
- Self-scoring guide with page references to multiple textbooks for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 1002, Standard for Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications 2017 Edition
- Test-by-test reading lists
- Jones and Bartlett's Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator: Pumper, Tiller and Mobile Water Supply, 3rd Edition
- IFSTA, Pumping and Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook, 3rd Edition
SpecificationsPerformance Training Systems, 2023
8 1/2" x 11" softcover