Updated with references to the latest NEC®
and NFPA 72®
plus a new annex on park operations, NFPA 1194
helps you prevent fires and protect lives in recreational vehicle parks and campgrounds.
The industry benchmark, NFPA 1194: Standard for Recreational Vehicle Parks and Campgrounds regulates the safety-related design and construction features of recreational vehicle parks and campgrounds.
This Standard is an indispensable resource for ensuring the safety and health of vacationers and park staff.
NFPA 1194 covers facilities offering temporary living sites for use by recreational vehicles, recreational park trailers and other camping units with minimum construction requirements. The Standard provides useful guidance on:
- Designing recreational vehicle parks and campgrounds
- Addressing fire safety
- Improving environmental health and sanitation
The 2017 edition has the latest references, plus a new Annex on park operations.
- NFPA 1194 is updated for consistency with the updated editions of referenced codes and standards including the 2017 edition of NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, the 2017 edition of NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC),and the 2016 edition of NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code®.
- A new Annex D in the 2017 edition provides guidance on park operations.
- The term recreational park trailer has been replaced with park model RV.
Follow the right protocols to enhance safety at recreational vehicle parks and campgrounds. Order your copy of NFPA 1194 today.