NFPA 1250: Recommended Practice in Fire and Emergency Services Organization Risk Management 2015 ed.
Apply the latest rules in NFPA 1250
to reduce risks on the job.
This updated edition of NFPA 1250: Recommended Practice in Fire and Emergency Services Organization Risk Management establishes minimum criteria to develop, implement, or evaluate an emergency services organization risk management program for effective risk identification, control, and financing.
Guidance in NFPA 1250:
- Covers both internal and external risk management
- May be used in conjunction with a municipality's overall risk management program
- Meets the intent of Chapter 2 of NFPA 1500:: Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program
Changes for the 2015 edition:
- Presumptive exposure, financial, disability, and medical considerations have been added to the Risk Assessment Plan.
- New Annex D addresses Risk Management Plan Factors.
This important document offers users and enforcers alike the latest critical information needed to develop a plan to reduce risks to individuals, the emergency services, and the jurisdiction.
8 1/2" x 11", softcover