NFPA 18: Standard on Wetting Agents, 2021 edition
Maximize fire control and extinguishment with the new NFPA 18, Standard on Wetting Agents.
The 2021 edition of NFPA 18 supplies you with the most up-to-date requirements for adding wetting agents to improve water's effectiveness in extinguishing Class A and Class B fires. The standard covers uses, limitations, specifications, and test standards for wetting agent solutions and extinguishing agents.
The 2021 edition of NFPA 18 addresses the following:
- Clarifies that all aspects of the listing for wetting agents must be observed
- Explains the equation for units of the corrosion rate for wetting agent concentrates and wetting agent solutions
- Includes requirements for alternate viscosity test methods where the viscosity is too low to get meaningful results
- Updates references for Class B fire extinguishment tests
- Informs with the latest updates in references and fresh revisions for clarity and ease of use
Put the new edition of NFPA 18 to work for you. Professionals in insurance, research and testing, and manufacturing rely on this important standard to help maximize fire control and extinguishment.
Get up to date with the most current requirements by placing your order for NFPA 18, Standard on Wetting Agents, 2021 edition, today.
8 1/2" x 11" softcover