Fire Protection NFPA Guide to Hazardous Materials, 2010 Edition
Make informed decisions and save lives with the Fire Protection Guide to Hazardous Materials.
Work safely with chemicals and respond effectively to fire, accidental releases, and other emergencies with the new Fire Protection Guide to Hazardous Materials. Get up-to-date facts on all types of chemicals, plus NFPA 30/OSHA classifications for flammable and combustible liquids.
This Guide lets you reference the full texts of six NFPA® documents:
- Hazardous chemicals data -- NFPA 49
- Fire hazard properties of flammable liquids, gases, and volatile solids -- NFPA 325
- Hazardous locations for liquids, gases and vapors including NEC® groups -- NFPA 497 and NFPA 499
- Hazardous chemical reactions -- NFPA 491
- Hazards of materials for emergency response, including a new worksheet with completed examples of how to develop ratings -- NFPA 704
You'll also gain access to additional vital information from other documents:
- New annexes C-F covering flashpoint, vapor pressure, and conductivity -- part of NFPA 77
- Explosibility of tantalum, titanium, magnesium, and zirconium, and electrically conducted floors -- from NFPA 484
- Parameters to determine degree and extent of hazardous locations for dusts -- from NFPA 499
- Table to determine maximum allowable quantities of hazmats per industrial control area, plus annexes with facts on chemical data and oxidizers -- from NFPA 400
Order now to put critical chemical facts at your fingertips.
8 1/2" x 11", softcover