Advanced Emergency Care & Transport of the Sick & Injured, 2/e Workbook
Reg. Price $108.95 You Save $27.20
Andrew N. Pollak, Rhonda J. Beck
This Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both the Advanced EMT textbook and the classroom. The exercises provide comprehensive reinforcement of the material presented in the National EMS Education Standards and Instructional Guidelines for Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT).
You will find a variety of exercises for each chapter, including:
- Multiple Choice - Numerous multiple-choice questions prepare you for exams.
- Ambulance Calls - Scenarios help you develop your decision-making skills by describing emergencies and challenging you to come up with solutions.
- Skill Drills - Test your skills with photo jumbles and caption fill-ins. Place photos in the correct order to test your knowledge of a skill and ensure that you know all of the steps of the skill by filling in the captions.
- Labeling - Cement your mastery of difficult concepts with illustration labeling activities.
- Word Fun - Quiz your knowledge of terminology and spelling with these crossword puzzles.
- And More - True/false, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and matching!
In case you have a question about an exercise, page references to Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured are provided for every question. Perforated pages make it easier for you to hand in homework assignments.
SpecificationsJones and Bartlett, 2012
8 1/2" x 11" softcover