Criminal Procedure Manual 2019
John Sofis Scheft, Esq.
The comprehensive law enforcement reference on Massachusetts criminal procedure – including constitutional principles and court decisions on stop and frisk, arrests, searches, interrogations and identifications.
Key topics include:
- Exclusionary rule issues
- Police encounters
- Traffic stops and jurisdiction
- Exit orders and marijuana Issues
- Arrests (with and without warrants)
- Searches (with and without warrants)
- Recording & digital evidence
Includes Miranda/Showup ID Card!
SpecificationsLaw Enforcement Dimensions, 2019
7" x 9" spiral bound