EMR Complete 2/e
Daniel Limmer, Edward T. Dickinson
EMR Complete, Second Edition, is a combination text/workbook that enables students to instantly apply knowledge learned throughout a chapter by reading short segments followed by immediate review in which they can write and then check their answers.
- Meets the National EMS Education Standards.
- Enables students to apply knowledge and skills learned throughout a chapter from the perspective of an emergency medical responder.
- Supported with online access to resources for teaching and learning success.
- Visual section openers, Objectives, Key Terms, and Media Resources help students gain a foundation for learning chapter material.
- Each Section starts with a “Big Picture” example of a scene or patient and shows the steps or decisions students must make superimposed around the photo, providing visual context for concepts covered in the upcoming chapters.
- Self-Check features in the margins tie back to one of the chapter objectives, prompting students to answer questions and review information if needed.
- Emergency Medical Responder Practice and Critical Thinking features help students practice decision making skills in the context of situations they may encounter as first responders.
- “Stop, Review, Remember” exercises at frequent intervals and “Review and Practice Examinations” after each section help students review, apply, and retain the concepts they have learned.
SpecificationsPearson Education / Brady, 2013
8 1/2" x 11" softcover
888 pages, hundreds of color photos & diagrams