Reg. Price $106.67 You Save $10.67
Gregory E. Gorbett, James L. Pharr
Written to the FESHE baccalaureate curriculum that is a resource for all fire service professionals from the student to the fire investigator.
With fourteen chapters and FESHE and NFPA references and guidelines throughout, the text provides a comprehensive approach to fire dynamics with the latest research and experiments from real field experience.
Authors, Gregory E. Gorbett and James L. Pharr, bring a real world focus as this book covers principles of fire dynamics and chemistry with a real world application, above and beyond a review of basic math and science principles.
With a new Fire Series Design, Key Terms and Review Questions throughout, and a robust supplements package in MyFireKit for both students and instructors, this text blends both academic information for the student and real world applications for the practicing fire safety professional to become the best in their field.
- Up-to-Date information meeting the FESHE guidelines for Fire Behavior and Combustion, Fire Dynamics, and NFPA 1033-Standard Professional Qualifications for the Fire Investigator
- A blend of introductory, intermediate, and advanced Fire Dynamics course material, providing a more comprehensive approach to Fire Dynamics and Chemistry
- Math, Chemistry, and Physics Reviews to acclimate the reader to the subject
- Accompanying Experiments, Graphics, and Video that allow the reader to implement knowledge learned into training exercises
- New 4-color Fire Series Design with an updated art program
- Introduction, Key Terms, and End of Chapter Review Questions throughout to reinforce student learning and retention
- New MyFireKit solution offering unique book-specific online resources for both students and instructors in a user-friendly format, including review questions, games, animations and video clips for the student and Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint, Online Courseware and Test Banks for the instructor
SpecificationsBrady / Pearson Education
8" x 11" hardcover