Fire Investigator Exam Prep, 4th edition
Dr. Ben A Hirst
Fire Investigator Exam Prep, 4/e is designed to prepare you for a Fire Investigator certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple choice questions on the actual exam.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation (SAEP), developed by Dr. Ben A. Hirst, to help improve examination scores.
The practice examinations were written by qualified fire and emergency services personnel and validated through current reference materials by review committees. Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
This manual includes:
- Practice examinations for Fire Investigator
- Self-scoring guide with page references to multiple textbooks for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 1033, Standard for Professional Qualifications, Fire Investigator 2014 Edition and NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigation, 2014 Edition
- Includes test-by-test reading lists
Texts referenced in this exam prep include:
- NFPA 1033, 2014 edition
- NFPA 921, 2014 edition
- IFSTA's Fire Investigator, 2nd edition
- Brady's Kirk's Fire Investigation, 7th edition
- Jones and Bartlett's Brannigan's Building Construction, 4th edition
- Jones and Bartlett's Fire Investigator: Principles and Practice, 3rd edition
SpecificationsPerformance Training Systems, 2017
8 1/2" x 11" softcover