Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations Third Edition Student Workbook
This Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations, Third Edition and the classroom.
The exercises cover the 2017 Edition of NFPA 1072: Standard for Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Emergency Response Personnel Professional Qualifications. It is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension through a variety of exercises in each chapter, including:
- Multiple Choice—Numerous multiple-choice questions prepare you for exams.
- Hazardous Material Alarms—Scenarios help you develop your decision-making skills by describing emergencies and challenging you to come up with solutions.
- Skill Drills—Test your skills with photo jumbles and caption fill-ins. Place photos in the correct order to test your knowledge of a skill and fill-in the captions to ensure that you know all the details of each step.
- Labeling—Master visual recognition with labeling activities.
- And More—True/false, matching, short answer, and fill-ins!
Answers for the end of chapter case scenario “On Scene” can be found in the online Instructor’s Tool Kit.
SpecificationsJones & Bartlett Public Safety Group, 2019
8 1/2" x 11" softcover