Jerry Knapp & Chris Flatley
House Fires provides a practical and comprehensive guide to strategy and tactics to fight house fires.
Features and Benefits:
- Interactive scenarios based on fireground experience to help develop your fireground decision making
- Compilation of the best strategy and tactics for house fires from many experienced fire service experts
- Firefighters: critical information, insight, and understanding of strategies you will be expected to execute on the fireground including size up, search/rescue, fire attack, ventilation, and engine and truck operations
- Fire officers: scenario-based practical application of traditional and modern approaches to house fires
- Students of fire suppression: a comprehensive text including the latest research on our most important alarm
Examine and practice what must be done for you to determine how best to develop your strategy and tactics at your most important alarm—the house fire.
Use this book as a reference as your career progresses—from firefighter to line officer to chief— after you experience different fire situations. You will gain a deeper understanding from the practical scenarios to improve your decision-making skills.
SpecificationsFire Engineering, 2019
8 1/2" x 11" hardcover