Intermediate Emergency Care of the Sick & Injured Student Workbook
The Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both Intermediate and the classroom.
The exercises bridge the gap between the 1985 and 1999 DOT EMT-Intermediate National Standard Curricula while still keeping them separate, making it user friendly.
You will find a variety of exercises for each chapter, including:
- Multiple Choice - Numerous multiple choice questions prepare you for exams.
- Ambulance Calls - Scenarios help you develop your decision-making skills by describing emergencies and challenging you to come up with solutions.
- Skill Drills - Test your skills with photo jumbles and caption fill-ins. Place photos in the correct order to test your knowledge of a skill and ensure that you know all of the steps of the skill by filling in the captions.
- Labeling - Cement your mastery of difficult concepts with illustration labeling activities.
- Word Fun - Quiz your knowledge of terminology and spelling with these crossword puzzles.
- True/false, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, and matching!
In case you have a question about an exercise, page references to Intermediate are provided for every question in the Student Workbook. Perforated pages make it easier for you to hand in your homework assignments.
SpecificationsJones & Bartlett, 2005
8 1/2" x 11" softcover