Pediatric Advanced Life Support Study Guide, 4th edition
Barbara Aehlert, MSEd, BSPA, RN
Fully revised to meet the 2015 CPR/ECC Guidelines and to prepare students and professionals for PALS certification and recertification, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Study Guide, Fourth Edition provides a clear and complete approach to managing pediatric emergencies.
Designed for use by the spectrum of healthcare professionals, the Fourth Edition provides users with the critical information needed to approach real-life pediatric emergencies.
The Fourth Edition includes:
- End-of-chapter quizzes with answers and objectives, as well as a comprehensive posttest to gauge material comprehension
- Case studies at the end of appropriate chapters for practice with real-world material application
- Clear procedural explanations written in descriptive yet accessible language
- A refined Table of Contents including standalone chapters on cardiac dysrhythmias, for focused learning and study
- PALS Pearl boxes that discuss practical applications of material for use in the field
- In-text references for deeper research if desired
SpecificationsJones & Bartlett Learning, 2018
8 1/2" x 11" softcover