Pumping Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook 3/e
This third edition of the Pumping Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook is designed to educate driver/operators who are responsible for operating apparatus equipped with fire pumps.
The information in this manual aids the driver/operator in meeting the objectives found in Chapters 1, 4, 5 and 10 of NFPA 1002, Standard for Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications 2014 edition.
Chapters 2 and 3 are especially beneficial for all driver/operators: Inspection and Maintenance and Safety and Operating Emergency Vehicles.
- Skill Sheets now included in the manual
- Key Terms and definitions added
- The new Fire Apparatus Manufacturer’s Association (FAMA) standardized safety signs for fire apparatus are highlighted
- Hydraulic calculations presented in a logical sequence making teaching and learning easier
- Customary and metric calculations included together
- Case histories introduce each chapter NFPA® 1002 JPR Correlation Matrix
8 1/2" x 11" Softcover
604 pages, hundreds of photos and illustrations