RAPID First Responder, Revised 2/e
Reg. Price $27.95 You Save $23.00
Will Chapleau EMT-P, RN, TNS
Perfect for the classroom or the field, this handy pocket guide is full of essential information in a convenient, quick-access format. Plenty of quick-reference tables, CPR and AED information, airway management and breathing skills, and much more make this an excellent companion for everyday use.
- Spiral bound, fluid resistant, and pocket sized format makes this reference durable enough for rough clinical use
- Color tabs for each section enable you to find the information you need quickly
- At-a-glance tables, charts, and algorithms highlight important content and make it easy to find information when you need it most.
New to this Edition:
- Fresh new design allows you to easily see content.
- Trauma and Pediatric sections break out content for quick access at the point of care.
- Environment section allows quick access to assess and treat environmentally-provoked conditions.
- 24 step-by-step skills with new photos clarify important skills.
Table of Contents: 1. Assessment 2. Airway 3. CPR & AED 4. Medical 5. Trauma 6. Childbirth 7. Pediatric 8. Operations 9. Environmental 10. Abbreviations 11. Common Medications