Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills: Skills and Drills DVD Series
This action packed 8-set DVD series walks you through the skills that you must successfully complete for the fire fighter I & II levels.
Capturing real-life scenes, this DVD series will teach students how to successfully perform each skill and offers helpful information, tips, and pointers designed to facilitate progression through practical examinations.
This exciting series gives students the chance to witness fire fighters in action and in "real" time.
Each DVD in the series covers a unique subject area and corresponds with one or more chapters from the Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills textbook:
- Response and Size-Up DVD (17 skills)
- Ropes and Knots DVD (16 skills)
- Forcible Entry and Search and Rescue DVD (25 skills)
- Ladders and Ventilation DVD (30 skills)
- Extinguishers DVD (9 skills)
- Fire Suppression DVD (56 skills)
- Salvage and Overhaul DVD (14 skills)
- Special Operations DVD (16 skills)
SpecificationsJones & Bartlett, 2006