Fire Officer Handbook Of Tactics Study Helper Version 5.0
Based on John Norman's Fire Officer Handbook of Tactics 5th Edition.
This application was written from the ground-up using Knightlite's new Code IV user interface. It contains a bunch of new features that will make preparing for your promotional or certification exam a whole-lot easier.
- 1710 Questions and 186 Definitions
- Keeps track of your score chapter by chapter.
- Suggests how much time you should study for each chapter.
- New Flash Card Mode lets you use the software like flashcards.
- New Terminology Test lets you use the Definitions section as a flashcard test.
- Screen Resolution Independent • Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor.
- Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
- Review Mode - Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers.
- Page references to the text.
- Software can read the questions out loud to you.
- Keeps track of the questions you have already answered.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer in two ways.
- Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
- Save multiple sessions.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
- Print flash cards.
- Print custom terminology tests.
- Print terminology glossaries.
SpecificationsKnightlite Software, 2019
Windows and MacOS CD