Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook, 2/e Study Guide
Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Study Helper is a comprehensive software study guide based on IFSTA’s Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Study Helper 2nd Edition. The software is designed to help firefighters get certified or promoted.
This multiple choice test-generating software contains 622 questions complete with page references to the IFSTA text for easy look up of questions. It also contains a terminology section of 193 definitions.
Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters, or the entire database of questions can be randomized. Wizards build custom test packages that can be printed out with or without answers, and page references. You can print out answer sheets and even answer sheet correction keys. You can also create your own flash cards and print out your test results.
- 622 Questions
- 193 definitions.
- New Teach Mode - Gives you information and rationale behind the question.
- Page references to the IFSTA text.
- Software can read questions out loud to you.
- Automatically saves your last session.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys, flash cards and custom terminology tests.
- Print terminology glossaries.
- Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters or all chapters.
- 15 graphical skins - Change screen and printer fonts.
- Add your own questions to any chapter. Database is easily edited.
Includes Windows and Mac compatible software on the same disk!
SpecificationsKnightlite Software, 2010
Windows and Mac CD