Building Construction for the Fire Service, 5/e Instructor's Toolkit
Preparing for a Building Construction for the Fire Service class is easy with the resources on the Instructor's ToolKit CD.
The CD includes the following resources:
- Adaptable PowerPoint presentations that provide instructors with a powerful way to create presentations that are educational and engaging to their students. These slides can be modified and edited to meet instructors' specific needs.
- Lecture Outlines that include all of the topics covered in the text. The lecture outlines can be modified and customized to fit any course.
- Image and Table Bank- Offers a selection of the most important images and tables found in the text. Instructors can use these graphics to incorporate more images into the PowerPoint presentations, make handouts, or enlarge a specific image for further discussion.
- Detailed lesson plans keyed to the PowerPoint presentations with sample lectures, lesson quizzes, and teaching strategies. •Teaching tips and ideas to enhance your presentation.
- Answers to all end-of-chapter student questions found in the text.
- Test Bank that contains an abundance of multiple-choice questions and allows instructors to create tailor-made classroom tests and quizzes quickly and easily.
An answer key with page references to the text is also provided.
The Instructor's Toolkit may be installed under Windows or Macintosh platforms.
Please note: Instructor Resources are for instructor use. Only orders placed by qualified instructors will be honored.
CD ROM - Restricted Sales, Instructors Only.
SpecificationsJones & Bartlett, 2015
Windows or Mac