Emergency Medical Responder 9/e Study Helper
The ultimate study tool whether you are taking an Emergency Medical Responder course or studying for a promotional exam. Also makes a great test generating tool for training officers and instructors.
Based on Brady's Emergnecy Medical Responder 9th Edition this software features:
- 1368 Questions and 869 Root Words, Suffixes, Prefixes, & Definitions.
- Over 241 new questions, 71 Updated Questions, and 22 scenario questions.
- Saves Your High Score.
- Screen Resolution Independent - Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor.
- Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
- Review Mode - Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers.
- Page references to the Brady text.
- Software can read questions out loud to you.
- Automatically saves your last session.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer.
- Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
- Save multiple sessions.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
- Print flash cards.
- Print custom terminology tests.
- Print terminology glossaries.
- Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters or all chapters.
- 18 graphical skins - Change screen and printer fonts.
- Add your own questions to any chapter. Database is easily edited.
- Optional TestMaker Upgrade Module allows you to create custom chapters.
Windows or Mac CD