Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics Study Helper 4.0
Based on John Norman's Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics, 4/e.
Easy-to-use interface. Take test on-screen or print them out in a variety of ways. Keeps track of the questions you answer incorrectly.
- 1382 Questions and 178 Definitions.
- 331 new questions, 52 Updated Questions, and 110 scenario questions.
- Saves Your High Score.
- Screen Resolution Independent - Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor.
- Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
- Review Mode - Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers.
- Page references to the Brady text.
- Software can read questions out loud to you.
- Automatically saves your last session.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer.
- Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
- Save multiple sessions.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
- Print flash cards.
- Print custom terminology tests.
- Print terminology glossaries.
- Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters or all chapters.
- 18 graphical skins - Change screen and printer fonts.
- Add your own questions to any chapter. Database is easily edited.
Windows or Mac CD