Fire Officer: Principles & Practice 3.0 Study Helper
Based On Jones & Bartlett's Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, 3/e. Ships with both Windows & Mac versions on one disk!
Knightlite Software is designed to test your knowledge of the subject at hand, pinpoint your weaknesses and build your confidence. The book gives great information that could save your life. This software will help you retain that retain that information, reduce your stress under test-taking circumstances, and foster the confidence you will need to excel on your promotional exam.
Your career is too important to settle for second best. Invest a little in your future and reap the benefits of success for your efforts. True achievement is not easy, but our software makes achievement a whole lot easier.
Easy-to-use interface. Take test on-screen or print them out in a variety of ways. Keeps track of the questions you answer incorrectly.
- 1126 Questions and 257 Definitions.
- 635 Fire Officer I Questions - 281 Fire Officer II - 210 Fire Officer I and II
- 288 New Questions - 52 Updated Questions
- Saves Your High Score.
- Screen Resolution Independent - Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor.
- Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
- Review Mode - Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers.
- Page references to the Jones and Bartlett text.
- Software can read questions out loud to you.
- Automatically saves your last session.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer.
- Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
- Save multiple sessions.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
- Print flash cards.
- Print custom terminology tests.
- Print terminology glossaries.
- Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters or all chapters.
- 18 graphical skins - Change screen and printer fonts.
- Add your own questions to any chapter. Database is easily edited.
Windows and Mac CD