Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills 3/e Instructor's ToolKit
Preparing for class is easy with the resources on the Instructor’s ToolKit CD.
- The CD includes the following resources:
- Adaptable PowerPoint presentations that provide instructors with a powerful way to create presentations that are educational and engaging to their students.
- These slides can be modified and edited to meet instructors’ specific needs.
- Test Bank that contains an abundance of multiple-choice and scenario-based questions, and allows instructors to create tailor-made classroom tests and quizzes quickly and easily by selecting, editing, organizing, and printing a test.
- An answer key with page references to the text is also available.
- Lecture Outlines that include all of the topics covered in the text.
- The lecture outlines can be modified and customized to fit any course.
- Image and Table Bank- Offers a selection of the most important images and tables found in the text.
- Instructors can use these graphics to incorporate more images into the PowerPoint presentations, make handouts, or enlarge a specific image for further discussion.
- Detailed lesson plans keyed to the PowerPoint presentations with sample lectures, lesson quizzes, and teaching strategies.
- Teaching tips and ideas to enhance your presentation.
- Answers to all end-of-chapter student questions found in the text.
- In order to meet your course delivery needs, the resources on the Instructor’s Tool Kit CD are available for Fire Fighter Level I, Fire Fighter Level II, or Fire Fighter Levels I & II (combined).
Please note: Instructor Resources are for instructor use. Only orders placed by departments or qualified instructors will be processed. Please call 800-522-8528 with any questions.
SpecificationsJones & Bartlett, 2014