EMT Study Helper Version 7.0
Based on Brady and Pearson's Emergency Care 13/e. Ships with both Windows & Mac versions on one disk!
This the most comprehensive study tool for EMTs available, and has more questions, and more features than any Knightlite product ever produced. There is now better way to prepare for your certification exam.
- 2301 Questions and 1256 Root Words, Suffixes, Prefixes, & Definitions.
- 100 Question National Registry Style Scenario Test - Added As Free Bonus
- 235 new questions, 45 Updated Questions, and 153 scenario questions.
- Saves Your High Score
- Screen Resolution Independent - Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor
- Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
- Review Mode - Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers
- Page references to the Brady text.
- Software can read questions out loud to you.
- Automatically saves your last session.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer.
- Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
- Save multiple sessions.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
- Print flash cards.
- Print custom terminology tests.
- Print terminology glossaries.
- Print National Registry Skill Sheets
- Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters or all chapters.
- 18 graphical skins - Change screen and printer fonts.
- Add your own questions to any chapter. Database is easily edited.
- Optional TestMaker Upgrade Module allows you to create custom chapters.
SpecificationsKnightlite Software, 2017
Windows and Mac OS CD