EMS Pocket Drug Guide 2/e
Patrick Gomella, Leonard G. Gomella
This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books.
EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. Small enough to fit in your pocket, detailed enough to provide everything you need to know.
- Essential data on more than 1,000 of the most commonly used prescribed medications and more than 75 drugs most often used in the pre-hospital setting
- Drug-specific EMS pearls, including signs and symptoms of overdose and specific overdose management
- Sections on popular medicinal herbs and common street drugs
- Quick-reference tables encapsulate essential information
- Street Drug section updated to include "bath salts" and salvia
- Medication Key
- EMS Field Medications: Prehospital Drug Classification
- Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classification
- Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data
- Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs
- Common Street drugs
3 1/2" x 5" softcover