Fire Department Pumper and Aerial Operator Exam Prep, 5th edition
Dr. Ben A. Hirst
The Fire Department Pumper and Aerial Operator Exam Prep is designed to prepare you for a Fire Department Pumper & Aerial Operator certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple choice questions on the exam.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation (SAEP), developed by Dr. Ben A. Hirst, to help improve examination scores. The practice examinations were written by qualified fire and emergency services personnel and validated through current reference materials by review committees. Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
Included in this manual:
- Practice examinations for Fire Department Pumper Driver/Aerial Operator
- Self-scoring guide with page references to multiple textbooks for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 1002, Standard for Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications, 2014 Edition
- Test-by-test reading lists
Texts referenced in this exam prep include:
- NFPA 1002, 2014 edition
- IFSTA's Pumping Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook, 2nd edition
- IFSTA's Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook, 2nd edition
- Jones and Bartlett's Fire Service Pump Operator: Principles and Practice, 1st edition
This exam prep references NFPA 1002, IFSTA's Pumping Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook, 2/e, IFSTA's Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook, 2/e and Jones and Bartlett's Fire Service Pump Operator, 1/e.
SpecificationsPerformance Training Systems, 2015
8 1/2" x 11" softcover