Juvenile Law Questions 2020
John Sofis Scheft, Esq.
Let this extensive question book test your knowledge of juvenile law and procedure.
Contains 832 questions covering:
- Mandatory reporting
- Human trafficking
- Child endangerment and enticement
- Sex offenders
- Missing children/AMBER alert
- School attendance and searches
- MOUs and SROs
- Miranda warnings for juveniles
- Secure and non-secure detentions
- Juvenile court jurisdiction and arrest powers
SpecificationsLaw Enforcement Dimensions, 2020
7" x 9" spiral bound