Technical Rescue Field Operations Guide, 5/e
This best selling guide covers Rope Rescue, Confined Space Rescue, Swift Water Rescue, Trench Rescue, Structural Collapse and Helicopter Operations. Its designed to compliment a full training course for easy reference of important step by step procedures but can be used by rescuers at any level with detailed command checklists and important safety definitions.
The hundreds of high quality illustrations help this guide set the standard as a rescuer friendly go to guide.
- Petzl ASAP at the anchor for belay of 550 pound loads
- CMC Rescue 3D Decender
- Updated anchor section
- Climbing rescues on structures
- New Confined Space Rescue Format
- Power boat operations with inflatable rescue boats
- Updated trench rescue with Lip Bridges
- Updated shoring section
- Updated Helicopter Operations
- All sections correlated to the 2017 NFPA 1006 Standard for Technical Rescue Personnel Professional Qualifications
- Printed in the USA
4" x 6" spiral bound softcover
218 pages, color photos and illustrations