EMT-Intermediate Study Helper
Reg. Price $26.95 You Save $6.00
EMT-Intermediate is a Flashcard\Multiple-Choice Test for EMT Intermediates based on the National Curriculum. Tests can be taken on-screen or can be printed out in a variety of ways. There are over 700 questions in the software package spanning 13 chapters. Features:
- Page References to the Brady Intermediate Emergency Care text for easy look up of questions. Space on the notes pages to add your own comments, or notes to questions.
- The ability to search the database for key words. Example - Search for CPR - Returns all the questions which contain the word CPR
- Keeps track of your progress three ways. 1. You can list questions that you incorrectly answered in the past until you correctly answer them. 2. The Elephant Memory never forgets your incorrectly answered questions until you clear the memory yourself. This allows you to drill on difficult questions. 3. Take an on-screen test and print out the test results. The results will display all the questions with the answers.
- Save your last session. With a click of the mouse you can return to your previous session to continue taking a test.
- With the easy-to-use test package wizard you can create tests which can build test packages that contain the questions, answer sheets, and answer sheet correction keys. These packages can then be saved to disk or sent over the Internet and opened by another computer.
- The ability to create random tests 3 ways: from a single chapter, multiple chapters or the entire test bank.
- Answer Questions On Screen In A Variety Of Ways. See the correct answer when you click on an answer option, or wait until you have finished taking the test to see your results. Fly through tests using Turbo Answer, or just take your time and really learn the material. You can choose between 4 answering modes.
- New Terminology Section: Easily look up Medical Abbreviations, Root Words, or Prefixes or Suffixes using our new reference section
- Edit, add, or delete any question from any of the 13 EMT-I chapters. You can easily add questions to your EMT chapters. We have given the user complete control over the question database.