FDNY: The Battle Continues, vol. 12
8 more exciting incidents beginning in July 2004.
- Queens: 2nd Alarm, Jackson Heights section. Northern Blvd. & 81 Street, Box 22-7830, 7/21/2004. Taxpayer & into occupied M/D.
- Queens: 2nd Alarm, Woodhaven Section. 78 St. & 89 Ave, Box 22-7454, 9/11/2004. 2 story frame p/d started in rear yard or basement up the exterior wall to 2nd floor.
- Queens: Astoria Section. 21 St. & 31 Rd., Box 22-7454, 9/17/2004. Fire in 3 story wood frames 2nd alarm on arrival by Batt. 49
- Bronx: Hunts Point Section. Tiffany St. & Viele Ave., Box 75-2459, 9/17/04. 100 x 100 foot pier at the end of two 1000 foot walkways made of composite material.
- Bronx: 4 Alarm, Mt. Eden Section. Featherbed Lane & Plimpton Ave., Box 44-2799, 10/17/2004. Fire in taxpayers.
- Brooklyn: 2nd Alarm, Greenpoint Section. Manhattan Ave. & Box St., Box 22-0048, 10/26/2004. 2 story attached wood frame multi dwelling
- Queens: 2nd Alarm, Beechurst Section. 166 St. & Powells Cove Blvd., Box 22-4628, 11/6/22004. Fire on the roof of an 8 story o/m/d.
- Brooklyn: 3rd Alarm, Vinegar Hill Section. Gold St. & York St., Box 33-412, 11/15/2004. Fire in the basement of a 4 story 80 x 100 factory building under total renovation.
- A 2nd alarm was transmitted on arrival for a fully involved 3 story P/D sandwiched between 2 six story occupied multi dwellings.
SpecificationsFire Line Video Productions, 2006
74 minutes, narration